- Liaising with business partners and relaying financial information to key stakeholders in a clear and concise format.
- Developing relationships around the business to further develop finance role and profile.
- A wide ranging remit to deal with all partner affairs within the business.
- Advising on tax strategy within the business.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts and year end accounts and consolidation.
- Managing all submissions of returns required by the HMR&C.
- Preparation and oversight of documents required for the audit of the businesses and responsibility for liaising with auditors on all matters including tax queries.
- Ensuring that the accounting policies adopted are kept under review and adhere to current accounting standards and the Companies Act 2006.
- Plan for and meet the challenge of any additional reporting requirements.
- Responsibility for the analysis of expenditure passing through the business.
- Responsibility for managing the accounts team including performance, sickness, disciplinary, annual and mid-year reviews and salary and bonus decisions.
- Review and maintenance of cashflow forecasts and treasury management for the group.
- Preparation of any reports required by the bank covenant purposes.
- Providing oversight for salary and pension provision within the business
- Dealing with correspondence and quarterly returns to the FCA
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Strong technical reporting experience
Knowledge of up to date reporting requirements
- Qualified accountant or qualified through experience
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C/5 or higher
- Financial services experience would be useful but it is not essential
- Experience with an FCA regulated business would be useful but it is not essential
- Must have experience of maintaining accounting records and the provision of management accounts prepared in accordance with UK GAAP
- Must have experience of dealing with LLP accounts
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Staff management experience would be an advantage
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...