A well known employer in the North has a newly created vacancy for a Finance Manager to join the team, reporting to the Head of Finance.
The business operates in the not-for-profit sector, and can offer excellent working conditions including remote working, generous benefits and pension.
The role is ideally suited to a Purchase Ledger Manager / Team Leader with some knowledge of procurement processes. Applications from individuals in public sector, not-for-profit or care sector organisations would be particularly welcome.
The post holder will be tasked with developing systems, processes and the team to ensure an effective and high quality Accounts Payable service is available to the organisation.
Duties of the role include:
* Day to day management and development of the purchase ledger function and the procurement function.
* Review and development of the procedures needed to ensure effective purchase ledger and procurement functions
* Develop and review internal controls
* Design and implement the change needed to embed a quality system for the organisation
* Work closely with operational teams on planning procurement activities
* Management of regular payment runs and cash flow reporting in order to support forecasting and monitoring
* Performance reporting to drive process improvements and achieve value for money
We are looking for an individual with experience of working as a Purchase Ledger Manager / Team Leader who also has knowledge of procurement processes. Some experience of implementing change and process improvement is essential, along with good commercial acumen and the ability to generate collaboration amongst a diverse range of stakeholders
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....