Are you a proactive, friendly professional who enjoys managing financial queries?
If you have experience working in credit control and you are an efficient and proactive administrator with strong communication skills, this position would be ideal for you!
- Training and progression opportunities
- Excellent supportive working environment
- Pension scheme
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure they have received invoices
- Track queries and liaise with operations to in resolve any issues efficiently
- Prepare monthly statements for customers and follow up on overdue balances
- Maintain an electronic log of communications with customers
- Prepare management reports in regards to amounts overdue
- Allocate bank receipts against customer accounts
- Process bank transactions on to the finance system
- Experience working in finance or credit control
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive, Friendly, Can-do attitude
- Driven and Self motivated individual
- Excellent MS Office skills
If you have the skills above and you are keen to work for a successful organisation who reward hard work, please get in touch today by calling Laura at Randstad on 01492 532803.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....