An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, focused, energetic Financial Controller to lead a team in financial and management reporting.
The role will suit a qualified Finance Manager/Controller, keen to progress in an evolving and growing business with experience of managing a team. The candidate must have a proven track record of delivery of financial reporting and control, with a business understanding to work closely with and influence operational and commercial teams, often to a senior level. This role is key to ensuring that the finance team is immersed in the day to day business operations, driving success and challenging the business.
- Work closely with the leadership team to deliver and analyse quality and accurate financial information and assist with driving the business to understand the information and provide performance, strategic and risk insight to the Senior Management Team and Group Finance
- Production of timely management information to support the board, FD and general decision making across the business
- Review of monthly management accounts including detailed monthly P&L reviews and challenge of balance sheet reconciliations, leading to the identification of risks and opportunities.
- A key player in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Accounting for customer contracts/projects to assess profitability and cash flow
- Driving consistent improvement to current processes and procedures
- Overhead and cost base analysis
- Year end accounting
- Cash flow forecasting
This is a great opportunity for a qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) finance professional with experience in managing staff and stakeholders. You will have the persona to quickly command respect, the communication and interpersonal skills to manage expectations, influence and converse confidently at all levels within the organisation.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003