My client are a well known Financial Planning firm based in Welwyn Garden City. As part of the teams ongoing success and growth they require an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join their Business Support Team.
As the key part of this role you will be focused on providing excellent administration and compliance support to Clients, Advisers, Managers and Director's.
- To ensure all administration is undertaken to the highest standards and conducted in accordance with the firm's procedures, service standards and the requirements of the FCA.
- Daily administration will include a wide variety of tasks as detailed in the internal firm's processes.
- You will have responsibility for managing your own work activity and will be in frequent discussion with your Supervisor.
- You will be required to input accurate and up to date information on internal/external software packages and provider websites.
- You will work respectfully and professionally with other members of your team and offer work support when capacity allows.
- You will ensure that all communications with clients, including correspondence, meetings and telephone calls, are dealt with promptly and within service standards.
- To work towards the opportunity to start/continue studying for industry qualifications
- To take responsibility for your own personal development by keeping abreast of the firm's internal processes, IT, system developments and attending relevant internal and external courses to ensure the on-going competence and development.
- Desirable attributes but not essential; Cash Flow Module, Intelligence Office and Wrap Platform.
- Attend client meetings with the Advisers/Directors so as to build a rapport with your client base.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments.
- To travel to and work from other offices when required.
- To take an active role in departmental meetings and look to improve existing processes.
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work in a team environment
- Client relationship skills
- Personal organisation
- Commitment, drive and determination to succeed
- Keen eye for detail
- Salary is circa 22K but will be negotiable dependent on your level of experience
- 22 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...