Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
The main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Financial Markets and Bank Treasury products
- Review of accounting for Financial Markets trading products
- Production of the analytical review of the outsourced FM/BT ledger activities. This will involve discussions with Product Control, Front Office, and the Global [Finance] Service Centre ("GSC") to obtain the relevant information.
- Monthly review, and challenge, of back reporting from the GSC to ensure service standards are adhered to.
- Support the detailed month-end substantiation of balance sheet accounts to ensure that financial reporting is accurate.
- Assist with the production of the monthly Financial Markets and Bank Treasury Flash Report and commentary (for both the P&L and Balance Sheet.)
- Review and commentary on the liquidity for the outsourced FM/BT ledger (LCR and NSFR) and assist with the consolidation of regional liquidity figures.
- Maintain monthly financial accounts for the Debt Capital Markets business. This will consist of discussions with the business to ensure fee income is accrued where appropriate, and subsequent sign-off and review of the accounts with the business.
- Support for the review and approval of new trading products.
- Ensure all relevant procedure and SOX documentation is kept up to date
- Assist and provide cover for the wider FM Financial Control team
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience as an Accountant in a Financial Markets or Banking platform
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Knowledge of the Derivatives and FM trading products
- Knowledge of regulatory liquidity reporting (LCR and NSFR)
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...