Are you an experienced groundworker? Do you have specific experience working on all finishing aspects? Then please read on!
I am looking to recruit experienced groundworkers to work on a long term project in Ashford. We need individuals who are wanting to work with a motivated team with a strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Forward thinking attitude
- Knowledge and experience across the finishing aspects of groundworks, including kerbing, edging, slabbing and concreting
- Your own PPE and tools
- A dumper or roller ticket is also desirable but not required.
Location - Ashford
Rate - £16-£18 DOE
Site hours - 7:30-17:00
- Valid CSCS card
- Own tools
- Previous experience in finishing aspects of groundworks
- Dumper or Roller ticket (desirable)
- Driving License (desirable)
Please call Samii Mendoza at Randstad CPE on 01622 357230 (option 4)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.