Would you like to work in a clean and dynamic environment for a progressive international company with excellent reputation on the local market and great temp to perm opportunities?
Helping to produce medical devices at the BD plant in Plymouth you would be required to use your skills as a Flexographic Printer to support the business
- Free car parking on site
- A great choice of lunch refreshments
- Monday-Friday work pattern
- Ongoing assignments, Temp to Perm opportunities
- Randstad benefit app - discounts at many high-street and online retailers
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 15:00pm - 23:00pm
- £12.97 per hour
- Safe and efficient operation of Mark Andy/Edale Printing Presses and the associated Slit and rewind machines and materials.
- Flexographic Printing experience essential
- Knowledge of Pre-Press/Print Plate making preferred.
- Perform all duties assigned by Leaders as and where necessary.
- To be aware of the required quality standards in the work areas allocated and be capable of performing to the required acceptable quality levels.
- To be able to recognise sub-standard product and report it to the Supervisor.
- Work efficiently and co-operate with Leaders, Technicians and fellow associates at all times to meet required production targets
- Be familiar with products and operational procedures.
- Maintain equipment and allocated work areas in a clean and safe condition at all times.
- Must confirm to the hygiene requirements specified on those allocated work areas.
- Performs all manufacturing operations involving optimum observation of environmental and Good Manufacturing Practice requirements to meet Company expectations and customer satisfaction.
- To maintain logs and records as required in connection with the process.
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide proof of this
- Applicants must be over 18 years old
The ideal candidate will have
- Good level of verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, be methodical, focused and pro-active
- Good people skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Good reliability
If you'd like to be part of our success please apply with your up-to-date CV to be considered for the role. If pre-selected you will be contacted for a quick telephone interview.
Due to volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback....