Floor Host required in BirminghamLOCATION : Birmingham (B4) Job Specifics
- Salary £20k PAYE + holiday pay
- Shifts- Monday to Friday 08:00- 17:00
- Immediate start
Your responsibilities will include
- To plan and prioritise own work allocation according to the needs of the site as determined by the Workplace Experience Lead
- Carry out daily building walks and regular supplier audits
- Support in the management of all sub-contracted services and ensure all services provided are resourced and maintained to a high standard
- Ensure that all requests made via the Facilities Helpdesk are entered on to the system in a timely manner and that completed jobs are updated through the CAFM systems.
- Support the FM in providing administrative support as required
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Working for a leading facilities management company
- Temp to perm opportunity
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their focused team you first must:
- Have previous experience in facilities management
- Be organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environment
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills with a high level of attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Sophie on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.