Do you want to work for a leading global electrical manufacturer?
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- £8.91 - 9.72 per hour + shift allowance
- Shifts rotating as per below
- Mon - Fri 2 weeks days 8am - 4.30 early finish Friday @1pm
- Mon - Fri 2 weeks afternoon / evening 2pm - 10pm finish Friday @ 9pm
- 2 weeks paid training
- Great overtime rates and hours
- 33 Days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Experience working for a large electrical manufacturer with a great culture and working environment
- Employee assistance programme, which includes discounts at high street shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets, and more.
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay each friday.
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
You will need to be flexible as deliveries could run over, together with driving a forklift you will load and unload containers and work closely with the stores team.
- Providing operational cover to ensure all activities are completed in line with business needs/customer expectations
- Carrying out additional duties as determined by the line manager.
- Ensuring all orders are processed accurately in a timely manner.
- Developing appropriate product and systems knowledge to carry out daily work-load.
- Identifying and reporting on health, safety and environmental issues within the work place.
- Previous exeperience working within a production / manufacturing envrionment is desirable
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy
- Must be able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment
- Self-motivated and quality-focused
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills both face to face & via telephone
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Good eye for detail
If all of the above sounds like something you are interested in please send over your cv straight away. We have immediate starts....