We are pleased to be recruiting FLT Drivers (Reach or Counterbalance) on behalf of our industry leading client, who manufactures world famous consumer household brands & personal hygiene products.
- Do you want to influence the future of a global organisation whose brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms across the world?
- Do you have an RTITB accredited licence in either Reach or Counterbalance?
- Do you have FLT experience working within a FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) environment?
- Do you want more job security and career opportunities working at our client's London plant, which is their largest distribution centre in Europe?
- Are you able to work in a fast paced environment that produces a wide range of top brand products that are distributed to 95% of the UK customers?
If you answered yes to the above, we really want to hear from you, because jobs like these don't come around very often.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working as part of a team on a fast paced distribution centre
- Operate a truck to load/unload palletised product e.g Counterbalance or Reach
- Play a pivotal role in our clients operation to deliver product to the market
- Using a hand held tracking monitor, you will check documentation to ensure that product is packed in line with customer specifications
- Following safe operating procedures you will comply with Health & Safety measures and reporting any safety issues if they arise
- Identifying, highlighting and escalating any product quality issues by following the site procedures
- Ensuring safe working practises at all times
- Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets to satisfy customer demand
- Be part of a high performance team
- Continental shift pattern following a set rotation schedule:
- Days: 0600 - 1800 / Nights: 1800 - 0600
- Average of 39 hours per week - Regular overtime opportunities
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: £14.50 per hour - Inclusive of shift allowance and hourly bonus
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Annual Leave for the first 12 weeks, increasing to 32 days thereafter
- Long term, ongoing assignment with temp to perm opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen facilities
- Randstad benefits App - Discounts include: Leading supermarket brands, high street retailers, restaurants, cinemas, holidays, hair/beauty, sports/outdoors + many more
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Set shift patterns
- Employee assistance programme
- You will have an energetic, can-do-attitude
- A naturally proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Results driven
- Able to work in a faced paced team environment
- Self-motivated, able to initiate and follow tasks through to completion