Do you see yourself as part of a large team working for a multinational global brand?
Our client, based in Sidcup, make, sell and distribute some of the world's best loved non-alcoholic, ready-made beverages to over 300million customers across 13 countries; the site in Sidcup produces over 50million cases of drinks per year!
You'll work in a fast, agile and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do.
Our client is looking for an experienced counterbalance forklift driver or double handlers Forklift to start as soon as possible. Must have a valid FLT license.
- Access to Randstad Hapi benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts, gym membership and much more!
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid lunch hour
- Free soft drinks and hot drinks onsite
- Free parking
- internal training and development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Pay increase after 12 months
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Accrue paid holidays
- Fantastic career opportunities
- comprehensive induction and full training
- All PPE & Lockers are also provided (except safety boots which must be owned prior to assessment)
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards at all times
- Moving goods around the warehouse using SAP (via the vehicle mount unit)
- Remove new production stock from production conveyors
- Store the pallets in the Warehouse
- Unload vehicles delivering full goods into the warehouse
- Load outbound vehicles to dispatch to customers and other company sites
- Some manual handling may be required to rebuild damaged pallets
Excellent Pay rate; starting at £10.93 per hour, increasing to £12.15 after 12 weeks and increasing again at 6 months to £14.02
Shifts hours vary; 06:00-18:00, 18:00-06:00 across 7 days per work
You must be fully flexible to cover any mixture of days, nights and weekends including bank holiday...