Are you looking for a new role? If so read on…
Grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment.
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Pay rate and Hours
- £16.28 Backs
- £17.23 Nights
- Shift Rotation 33 one week (Monday - Thursday), 39 hours the next (Monday - Friday), must be flexible to work any shift.
- Shift times:
- 14.45 PM - 23.00 PM
- 22.45 PM - 07.00 AM
- FLT Driver
- Stores Operative
- Feeding lines with equipment and engine parts
- Check orders, part numbers and carry out stock rotation around the site
- Operate PC to locate parts/stock
- Work with a team lead who is assigned to support you in carrying out tasks
- Maintain the accuracy and update any operation metrics as applicable
- Ensure high quality standards and safe working practices
- Have flexibility in working shift patterns to meet with business objectives
- Experience and up to date ITSSAR or RITITB Counterbalance license
- Ability to behave in a safe manner at all times
- Flexible attitude to working a multi shift system
- Must understand and comply with company H&S regulations and policies
- Computer Literate
- Extensive knowledge/ experience of Stores
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role further and to arrange an interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is globally recognised, reward high performance and support individual's personal growth.
If this sounds like the position for you, why not apply today!