Are you a fluent Welsh speaker?
Do you have a passion to inspire the next generation?
Are you experienced in supporting students in their learning?
If so, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Here at Randstad Education, we are currently recruiting Welsh speaking teachers, teaching assistants, and cover supervisors across the North Wales area for immediate starts in October 2021. Our schools are in search of passionate, energetic and experienced educators looking to inspire the next generation!
Randstad Education are the market leader in education recruitment, and have been providing employment opportunities in educational settings for over 20 years.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have a DBS on the update service (or willingness to apply)
- Be experienced working in an educational setting (KS3/4 desirable)
- Display good behaviour management skills
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker
Benefits of working with Randstad include:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity of long-term employment
- Free CPD and training opportunities
- A dedicated team focused on finding the right school for you!
- A chance of £300* bonus through a 'refer-a-friend' scheme!
If this sounds like the role for you, then do not hesitate, apply today! Alternatively, send a CV to email@example.com...