FM Operations Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Prestigious Multi Tenanted Commercial Building With Retail Units - Up to £45k + Package
Are you an experienced FM proffesional, looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Managing Agent, where you will be responsible for the Operational Management of a prestigious multi tenanted commercial property near the London Bridge area?
I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager who will assist in the day to day FM operations to a prestigious 250,000 Sq Ft Building in London with retail units located on site.
The main focus of the role will entail the delivery of a 5* FM service, through the management of soft services contractors, excellent tenant liaison skills, project management and assisting in the overall key FM deliverables on site.
- Varied day to day responsibilities and duties, dealing with corporate tenants and clientele
- The opportunity to join one of the countries leading Managing Agent's, who offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Annual service charge budget with training from FM - preparing, monitoring and reconciling a service charge in excess of £2million
- Provide best in class customer service
- Daily client and tenant liaison
- Management of soft service contractors on site.
- Reports on supplier services performance against agreed SLA's
- Work effectively with external consultants to deliver agreed outcomes
- Prepare management reports for on site staff
- Attend and chair meetings with clients and tenants
- Undertake regular building inspections
- Audits and inspections of supplier delivery
- AIWFM (Desireable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh Qualified
This is a great opportunity to work on a prestigious building in London, working with an experienced Building Manager. Paying up to £45k + package, this is a great opportunity for someone to looking to make the next step up in their career.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.