Food & Technology teacher | Havering | Immediate Start
Are you a qualified food technology teacher, or an eager NQT who wants to complete their induction?
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Do you have a good understanding of the food technology curriculum within KS3 and KS4?
If the answer to these questions was yes, then look no further because we want you. We desire qualified food technology teachers who are looking for their next permanent role at an outstanding school in Havering.
About the school:
- Graded outstanding
- Great transport links with a train station a short walk away
- On-site parking
- Family atmosphere within the team
- Amazing continuous professional development
- average-sized secondary school, with specialisms in technology and languages
- Planning and teaching engaging food technology lessons for KS3 and KS4
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
- Marking and assessment to promote outstanding student outcomes
- Differentiating lessons to ensure that all students are able to thrive
- Keeping up to date with the food technology curriculum for KS3 and KS4
- Supportive senior leadership team (SLT) and head of department (HOD)
- Working in a vibrant and welcoming team
- Excellent continuous professional development available
- Working with a wide range of pupils from different backgrounds
- QTS in Design and Technology with experience teaching in secondary schools
- Growth mindset
- Strong behaviour management techniques
- Able to work under pressure and take initiative
- Hard working
If you can see yourself in this role, then do not hesitate to get in touch by sending your CV to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0124 5955 134....