Are you looking for an immediate start, that can be the start of something special? Do you want to work for one of the UK's largest food manufacturing companies?
Mondelez (Bassetts) began life in Sheffield as a small confectioner in the nineteenth century. Today it is a much-loved sugar confectionery brand and includes Bassett's Liquorice allsorts and Bassett's Jelly Babies as part of the family.
You'll work in a fast, agile and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do. We're hungry for new ideas, so we'll always listen to yours. And because we're always looking to the future, you'll find plenty of opportunities too.
- Weekly pay
- Paid breaks
- Full training provided
- Access to Randstad flexible benefit App
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Access to staff shop selling a wide range of Mondelez products including Cadbury
- Canteen serving hot & cold food across both shifts
- Free Car Parking on Site
- All PPE & Lockers are also provided
- Full time hours available up until Christmas
- Fantastic career opportunities
Hours of Work and Salary:
- £9.50 PER HOUR
- Up to £12.59 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
- dependent on shift and training completed
- 06:00AM - 14:00PM
- on rotating shift 12 hours every 3rd Sunday
- 14:00PM - 22:00PM
- 22:00PM - 06:00AM
- Plus additional overtime!
- Days: 06:00 - 18:00
- Nights 18:00 - 06:00
- Working on busy production lines: Preparing, manufacturing & dispatching a variety of sweets, mints or liquorice.
- Previous experience driving a LLOP or PPT is preferred
- Previous experience within food manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy & Attention to detail are essential
- Confident & willing to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full availability
If this sounds like the role for you, why not click apply today!...