Foot Mobile Engineer - London (City) - 35-37k - Zones 1-2 Travel Card
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading maintenance sub-contractor to be based in the City working across a portfolio of commercial offices. You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
- Basic Salary of £35,000-£37,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Travel Card
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.