I am working closely with a very reputable client of mine, based in Oxford, who are looking to add a dedicated FPGA engineer, to design and implement the next generation of our experimental control architecture. You will develop new FPGA firmware with an emphasis on digital and mixed signal hardware control, DSP, optimising datapath throughput and latency, and multi-device synchronisation.
You will be a great fit for this role if you find the following enjoyable within your role:
- HDL Writing
- Optimising dataflow in complex designs
- Verilog and tools/technologies (Verilator, Migen, open-source architectures such as RISC-V, and Xilinx FPGA
If you are interested in:
- The PCB-level electronics of the boards your FPGA chips are mounted on
- Embedded firmware and instructions/data running on the FPGAs
- Being involved in planning out multi-layered systems from the beginning
- A desire to learn and take on new challenges
If you think this is you, please apply with your CV if you are interested in this role immediately to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.