Functional Safety and Cyber Security Manager required on a permanent basis to join an industry leading automotive business.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of automotive technology? Do you have a background strategically leading and controlling the development of functional safety and security systems? Have you got experience of working in a fast paced and highly technical engineering environment? If you are seeking an exciting, technical and rewarding challenge then this is the role for you!
This position offers the opportunity to lead, update and implement strategy on achieving functional safety and cyber security compliance across all vehicle programs through the effective management of the Functional Safety and Cyber Security team.
What's in it for you?
- One management lease vehicle and access to another vehicle via the Mercedes scheme.
- 7.5% annual target bonus, with the opportunity to earn up to a maximum bonus of 15%.
- Company pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Discount on our lease schemes with variety manufactures.
- Private Health Insurance
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
- Lead strategy on achieving functional safety and cyber security compliance across all vehicle programs through the effective management of the Functional Safety and Cyber Security team.
- Support strategic planning with regards to Functional Safety and Cyber Security, estimating the timing and resource needs.
- Develop short term and long-term strategies considering the type of programs, the features, competition and future trends.
- Ensure that safety culture, policies and processes are supporting the achievement of Functional Safety and Cyber Security.
- Act as a central source of knowledge on functional safety and cyber security topics and collaborate with the wider business and its engineering partners to support meeting the Functional Safety and Cyber Security requirements.
- Ensure future products are assessed for risks, develop mitigation plans, and support the implementation of these plans.
Experience you will need:
- Experience as functional safety engineer/manager and preferred cyber security exposure
- Experience in safety related systems
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 26262
- Experience in controllability of vehicles, in particular vehicle dynamics
- Good knowledge of the product development cycle from concept to product launch
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical and electronic systems integration
- Experience of managing the delivery of automotive software and feature delivery
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks and protocols
- Team leadership
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.