One of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world with an office located in Dublin. From technology to product innovation they make their mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, they've been helping their clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. They provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
- Performs routine duties and data analysis for mutual funds or separate accounts.
- Reconcile various accounts, research variances and correct as required.
- Conduct daily verification of capital flows.
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis.
- May perform other tasks as directed.
- Bachelors in accounting or finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...