Do you have gardening with driving experience? Are you passionate about working outdoors? If so, read on!
Our client is looking for experienced gardeners with driving experience to maintain various parks and open spaces in the Borough.
- To carry out general grounds maintenance in all areas of the parks to achieve high standards of horticulture and presentation.
- Operate and maintain machinery, vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Work to time frames and as part of the team
- Have awareness of Health and Safety responsibilities (induction on site)
To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to drive parks vehicles(including trailers if required)
- Positive attitude in all work situations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to operate parks related machinery
- Mobility across the Borough
- Ability to work outdoors and in all weathers to ensure ongoing service delivery
- Willingness to wear uniform and protective clothing
- Willingness to work where chemicals have been used.
- Temporary on-going position
- £15 - £17.00 per hour + holiday pay
- In-house induction and training
- Working with experienced gardeners.
If you're passionate about delivering a high quality gardening service, apply today for an immediate interview!
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....