Do you require flexible working hours? Are you looking to work in a rewarding environment? Are you looking for competitive rates of pay?
Randstad Education is currently seeking Maths, English and Science Tutors to work online and face to face around the Liverpool area. As part of your role you will be attending various settings in different locations on a daily basis to deliver tuition sessions.
Benefits of this Tutor role:
- Flexible working hours to suit your home needs
- Dedicated consultant available on call 24/7
- Work within your local area
- £300 refer a friend vouchers
- CPD training, including safeguarding and team teach
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with students online and face to face delivering education to disengaged students.
- Planning and delivering individual sessions based upon the student's assessments and required targets, skills
- and interests and complex and emotional needs
- Documenting and providing evidence of learning by reporting on individual sessions
- Attending review meetings to provide evidence of your student's learning and development
- Providing a safe and engaging environment for your student(s) and to make Safeguarding the highest of priorities
- QTS or a degree in a secondary subject
- Previous experience working with under 16's in a school environment
- Proven track record of raising academic standards
- Own transport
This is a rewarding role working with vulnerable students who require help and support to achieve their GCSEs.
If you are a caring and passionate tutor who has the ability to engage students on a 1-1 basis please apply online now!...