Randstad CPE Facilities Management division is currently hiring for a General Builder, on a permanent basis, on the behalf of our national FM client; who have just secured an exciting, high profile contract. The successful candidate will be carrying out maintenance work on the built environment, on a mobile basis, across the East of Scotland and surrounding areas.
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme up to 5%
- Death in service benefit
- Training and development courses
Your duties & responsibilities:
- Landscaping duties including weeding, power washing, gritting, grass cutting and tree maintenance
- Provide support to other in-house trades or complete other trade tasks including minor plumbing repairs, tilling, painting and decorating and wet trades.
- Support project team's refurbishment works and escorts suppliers around the site.
- Support site engineer in undertaking maintenance works including legionella checks and building fabric maintenance.
- Available for opening and securing the site in the mornings or evenings on request.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in general building trades and maintenance
- CSCS Skills card, PASMA and IPAF are required
- Previous experience working within an FM environment
- Full clean driving licence
Interested? Submit a full and up to date CV. For more information, call Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on 07741 836513.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.