Salary - DOE
Are you a General Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you pride yourself on your ability to build strong customer relationships? Do you like the idea of leading one of My client's key operations from the front?
If the answer to these questions is yes, read on - we're looking for a General Manager to lead our Iceland operation in Deeside, North Wales. The site is a multi-temperature warehousing and transport operation covering around 200,000 sq. ft. with around 300 staff.
Pay, benefits and more:
My client are looking to offer a salary of up to £60,000 per annum, plus performance-related bonus and company car or car allowance. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Be responsible for the overall operational and financial performance of a large, fast-moving warehousing and transport operation
- Build and manage the site's large open-book budget, ensuring cost-efficiency and effectiveness on a day-to-day basis
- Demonstrate the ability to drive continuous improvement and change, consistently identifying ideas and initiatives to drive operational excellence
- Develop and maintain a strong customer relationship, being the go-to person for high-level operational queries or issues
What you need to succeed:
- A proven track record as a Site Manager or General Manager in a large, fast-paced warehouse and transport environment
- Experience of putting together and managing a large open-book budget
- The ability and confidence to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent all-round knowledge of the end-to-end logistics process, encompassing warehousing, transport, compliance and finances
My client is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. They help their customers manage their goods most efficiently using technology and services. One of their greatest strengths is the global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make My client a great place to work.
If you are interested in finding out more information please send your CV to OR give me a call on 0161 247 8802 for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....