Global Head of Cyber Security - London - £90,000 to £120,000
A global business with it's HQ in London is urgently seeking a new Head of Cyber Security to join their IT leadership team. It is a great time to be joining the business as they go through a significant change and transformation programme - implementing new systems, processes and standards across their global operations. They are also going through a period of acquisition and growth - all of which will present some interesting challenges for any senior Cyber & Information Security leader.
You will be responsible for defining and implementing the Cyber Security strategy for the global business and leading the initiatives to improve their Cyber Security posture. You will own, implement and develop the information security management systems, policies and processes. You will identify possible risks / vulnerabilities and drive the cyber security & information security compliance programmes across the business.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong background in Cyber Security & Information Security leadership positions
- CISSP or CISM certified
- Experience of leading cyber security & information security within an international business of scale and complexity
- Excellent knowledge of IT and information security policies and practices
- The ability to influence change in the business.
- Strong knowledge of networks, application and system vulnerabilities.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills and communication skills.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £90,000 to £120,000 depending on skills and experience
- 20% bonus
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days holiday
- The opportunity to take a Cyber Security leadership position in a global business going through significant growth and transformation
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.