Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader as Global Marketing Manager to lead the development of this innovative, progressive company's marketing strategy and drive profitability across the regions.
Reporting to the SLT you will use your international marketing experience to lead regional teams in the European, Africa, APAC and Americas territories operating in the mining, construction, civil engineering and energy exploration sectors. You'll be tasked with driving global sales, brand recognition and delivering business improvements.
- Working with regional marketing and commercial teams to drive strategy and development plans
- Deliver market insights and intelligence relating to market drivers, customer and competitor behaviour
- Identify and deliver the appropriate market offer and strategy in the regions to meet customer needs and positively impact profitability
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs, acting as the voice of the customer in offer and product development
- Insightful analysis of competitor capabilities
- Work with the technology team on new innovations and developments to drive profitability
- Ownership of the channel to market strategies for customer engagement
- Ensuring the appropriate governance in global marketing processes and procedures
- Full marketing and communications support for the global operations and support functions (HR, R&D, Sales etc.)
The business is looking for a UK based, accomplished Marketing Manager with sector experience from an affiliated industry and international experience who can be available to start in Q3 2021. The role is part of a small but high performing team with a formidable track record of creating marketing collateral, strategies and campaigns to support global sales plans and customer engagement. You'll need to demonstrate a breadth of experience relating to the accountabilities of the role, along with tangible examples of driving sales and profitability growth
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....