Randstad In-house Services (RIS) is part of the Randstad group - the largest recruitment organisation globally, specialising in providing bespoke workforce management solutions for a portfolio of high profile and complex clients across the UK.
The Graduate Recruitment Project Manager is responsible for managing graduate volume bespoke recruitment campaigns and other volume perm campaigns for our existing client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include the following.
- Leading a team of ~5 graduate recruiters or coordinators including performance management
- Working to KPI’s to ensure graduate campaigns are delivered effectively and to strict deadlines
- Monitoring productivity and team activity
- Planning the sourcing strategy for each volume campaign including but not limited to designing marketing campaigns, creating advertising strategies, liaising with universities and exploring other recruitment channels for both graduate and experienced volume hires.
- Developing a long-lasting relationships with our clients, ensuring future business and, where possible, growing the revenue through networking
- Conducting regular 1-1 review meetings with the team, ensure goals are cascaded downwards
- Planning and managing numerous graduate campaigns across various clients and sectors, including supporting and managing assessment centres
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities for each campaign to your team members to ensure a smooth running of the campaigns for our clients
- Keeping in touch with a portfolio of clients, conducting regular service review meetings and support client recruitment needs as and when required
- Proactively monitor and manage team compliance
The successful candidate must have
- worked in the graduate recruitment space and have extensive experience of volume campaign management which can be either via an agency or in-house
- a proven track record of managing multiple successful volume permanent and graduate recruitment campaigns
- proven team management experience
- and be truly customer centric and driven by success.
RIS operates in a fast-paced environment with a strong team spirit. We have high expectations of our employees in terms of drive, enthusiasm and professionalism, but fun and humor also feature strongly in our culture. If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and would like to join Team RIS, then get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.