Job title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Working hours: 9am-3pm Monday to Friday
Contract: 6 months
Are you a bio medical graduate with a keen eye for detail? Have you had experience with legal documentation? Are you enthusiastic with the ability to work between different projects?
We are recruiting for a global healthcare organisation, who are looking are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a team of 4. You will be involved with reviewing and producing medical device documentation, in accordance with EMEA regulations.
- Support new product introductions and tender activities by providing appropriate regulatory and quality documentation as required.
- Gather, evaluate and organise RA documentation in different formats and provide submission documentations to ensure they contain all necessary details and adhere to applicable regulatory standards.
- Ensure compliance with regulation requirements for the UK
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Support the EMEA Regulatory Affairs Specialist, as required, to meet local business objectives.
- Degree in relevant discipline - any scientific, legal, research etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with legal documents is a plus
- A great team player - you will be working with different projects
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages. Strong working knowledge of Excel and SharePoint is desirable.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....