Are you still looking for your first post-grad job? Are you looking to start your career in education? Could you inspire children to find joy in their education, across a variety of subjects? Are you engaging, enthusiastic and inspiring?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teaching Assistants in the Bristol area. This role would be perfect for graduates, especially if you have previous experience with children. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits We Offer:
* A great way to start earning after University
* experience to support an application for a PGCE
* Free training, both online and on-site, so you know what to do
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Provide support to the whole class, small groups and 1:1 for younger children.
* Create a positive learning environment where all students feel welcome
* Using your imagination and enthusiasm to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Utilising your degree experience to share information with the children
* Graduated with an undergraduate degree
* Highly desired degree subjects: English, Maths, Psychology
* Experience working with children is desirable
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds good? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be the first step in your future career!