Graduate Teaching Assistant - Lewisham - Full Time - Long Term - £70 to £90 per day - Immediate Start
Are you a recent or soon-to-be Graduate interested in pursuing a career in education? Are you eager to gain valuable experience within a classroom setting before pursuing Teacher Training? If you are passionate about education, then this could be the role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school to start ASAP. This role is full-time until the end of the academic year. This school are keen to hear from all recent Graduates who are looking to take their first steps into teaching, especially those graduates from subjects including English, Maths, Science, French, Performing Arts, and Computer Science
- Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity - Mainstream Primary school
- Full time, Part time and Long-Term contracts with an immediate start!
- Open to all Graduates with excellent communication skills and a passion for education!
- Candidates with a youth working background are encouraged to apply
- Amazing opportunity for aspiring teachers
- £70 to £90 per day
The Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
Located in South London, this high achieving mainstream primary school is searching for an enthusiastic, determined Graduate TA to join their inclusive community. You will be required to promote and support the inclusion of all students, ensure that you attend to the social, personal and education needs of all students and be willing to provide personal care when required. You will possess excellent communication skills and a good general level of education to support students in enhancing the learning of a small group of students in a classroom setting, and work collaboratively with Teaching and SENDCOs
- The successful candidate for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role will have recently graduate from university
- These roles are open to all graduates with an interest in pursuing a career in education, with graduates from English, Maths and Sciences disciplines being highly sought after
- Attend staff meetings, participate in performance management arrangements, and undertake training and development activities.
- Have a passion for working in education and with young people
- No prior experience is required for these opportunities. Randstad has extensive CPD courses available to further your education and progression
How to Apply
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role. Or for more information about the role contact Millie @ Randstad Education