Are you still looking for your first graduate job? Are you considering a PGCE course? Could you inspire children to find joy in their education, across a variety of subjects? Are you patient, enthusiastic and engaging? Do you have experience in working with children and young people?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teaching Assistant for a Manchester primary school. This role would be perfect for graduates, especially if you have previous experience with children. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits We Offer:
* A great way to start earning after University
* Experience to support an application for a PGCE
* Free training, both online and on-site, so you know what to do
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Provide support to the whole class, small groups and 1:1 for Primary children.
* Create a positive learning environment where all students feel welcome
* Using your imagination and enthusiasm to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Utilising your degree experience to share information with the children
* Graduated with an undergraduate degree
* Highly desired degree subjects: English, Maths, Psychology, Education
* Experience working with children is desirable
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds good? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Jill or email email@example.com.
This could be the first step in your future career!...