Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in construction? We have a new role with a contractor that requires a groundworker with dumper roller tickets in Horsham immediately!.
- Location: Horsham
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £16 - £17 per hour
- Randstad CPE contact: Morgan Day (Brighton office)
This company is a well established large contractor who works across Sussex. They're working on a medium-size project in the West Sussex area.
Whilst working as a Groundworker and machine operator you will be assisting a gang on site. You may be expected to work independently or as part of a gang. You will be specifically working in finishing and drainage.
- The candidate will be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- At least 6 months experience in groundworks and finishing.
- The candidate should enjoy the physical aspects of working within a building site.
- Conscious of health and safety regarding yourself and other members of staff on site.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- You will have a CSCS Card.
- CPCS or NPORS
- In order to receive the higher pay banding you will be able to provide 2 references showing a history of capability within a similar role.
- In Order to receive the higher banding you will have tickets that show you have the capabilities to do other roles on site if asked.
- Strong work ethic in a team .
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on 01273 391010 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....