Do you have a passion for Construction and are looking for something in the commercial sector? We have a new role with a contractor that requires Groundworkers immediately!
- Location: Lancing
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £15 - £17 (CIS Available)
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork (Brighton office)
A well established Groundworks contractor who work across the Sussex area
Working as a ground worker our client will be expecting you to complete a variety of civil works including paving, slabbing, curbing and patio laying.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a previous role as a groundworker and be comfortable in a fast paced site.
- You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials through out the day.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Groundworker position
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team.
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on 01273 391 010 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....