Handyman / Handyperson Location: Ashford
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £14.00 - £15.00per hour
RANDSTAD CPE CONTACT: Georgia McKeogh (Maidstone Branch)
Are you a Handyman? Are you reliable and hardworking? Do you have hands on approach? We have the perfect role for you, due to start ASAP.
Our client has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Handyman to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in .
Please call Georgia on 01622 357232.
Your new role:
* Perform repair and maintenance tasks on doors, furniture, fixtures and appliances in an effective and timely manner
* Investigate possible problems and propose solutions
* Carry out all kinds of electrical repair, HVAC, carpentry, painting and janitorial duties
* Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a regular basis
* Fix electrical fixtures and handle plumbing/leakage problems effectively
* Determine tools and equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job
* Maintain and organize building walls, floors and ceilings
* Utilize computers, calculators and telephone to perform duties
* Previous experience is essential
* Be reliable and flexible What you as a handyman will get in return
* A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
* Overtime opportunities.
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next Call Georgia in the maidstone office on 01622 357 232 skills ability to follow job and safety instructions qualification CSCS working hours Full-Time
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.