Handy person required in Portsmouth
The role will include general maintenance of the facility and candidates with plumbing and basic electrical knowledge are preferable.
Duties to include;
- To undertake minor fabric reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake proactive maintenance works.
- Low level PPM tasks as required.
- Actively ensure that site housekeeping is kept to an acceptable standard particularly in plant rooms
- Manage of Sub Contractor visits, making sure that Risk Assessments and overall standards of
References must be provided to vouch for previous works and prior to starting on site candidates will be required to meet with the client for a short interview.
Initially this is a contract role.
If the position is of interest please send your CV or alternatively call Catherine Rowland on 07990783508
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.