Are you a Handyman or have a trade and enjoy doing a variety of different work? We have several new contracts across Croydon for a Handyman / Multitrader. If you are coming to the end of your contract or immediately available we would really like to hear from you.
- Position: Handyman / Multitrader / Multi-Trader
- Location: Croydon, Greater London
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: June 2022
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Elliot on The Trades team 020 4536 5603
One of the UK's top developers that score highly on the NHBC league tables.
A multi-phase development of houses and apartments with approx 6 years left to run.
As the Handyman / Multitrader on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager.
- On occasions working in occupied properties as well plots under construction.
- Receiving snag lists / defects lists each day and completing required remedial works which will include patch plastering, mastic, calking, easing off doors, changing brackets & hinges and painting.
- Checking drawings and setting out works to be completed.
- Handing back snag sheets each day to show works completed.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Own a selection of hand tools and power tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills as this will be a customer facing role.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (UTR, Umbrella, Limited Company or PAYE)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.