Randstad are looking for a hard working and reliable CSCS qualified Handyperson across various residential projects around Faversham.
- Location: Faversham, Kent
- Contract type: Temporary
- Start date: January 2022
- Salary/Rate: £16-£18 (negotiable and dependant upon experience)
- Duration: 3 months +
- Randstad CPE contact: Lewis on 01622 357230
One of the UK's top developer that score highly on the NHBC league tables specialising in new build houses and apartments.
Essential skills / Experience:
- Valid CSCS card
- Own tools
- Multi skilled and experience of carrying out general maintenance work
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Full drivers license is preferred but not essential
What you will get in return
- A competitive hourly rate
- Overtime opportunities
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE training team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.