Handyman required in Salford on a full time ongoing contract. This is a contract role with a view to going permanent.
The rate for this role is between £15 - £16.50 depending on pay method. 40 hours a week between Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- All grounds maintenance work around the building
- The role covers all aspects of general site management including, planned and reactive building maintenance, porterage, security, reception.
- Complete minor works as required including painting and putting up notice boards etc.
- To lock and unlock the building.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Time served in any particular bias
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Good time management skills
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Jack on 07776681695. My client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.