Are you a experienced Handyman ? We have a new role available in Brighton for long durations.
- Position: Handyman / Multitrader / Multi-Trader
- Location: Brighton
- Contract type: Freelance
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork on 01273 391 010.
As the Handyman / Multitrader on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager.
- Receiving job lists including but not limited to: installing metal track, metal stud with a concrete board finish.
- Potentially Dry lining the plasterboard aswell as carpentry items
- Checking drawings and setting out works to be completed.
- Handing back snag sheets each day to show works completed.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Own a selection of hand tools and power tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (CIS / PAYE)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Harry Cork for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies on 01273 391 010.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....