School Vision / Ethos:
Teachanywhere is delighted to be working in close partnership with Alef Education, a leading K-12 education technology company in the UAE. Alef Education have been selected by the department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) to manage and operate two Boys' middle schools (Grades 5 - 8) within Abu Dhabi city and Al Ain.
These "Charter schools" support the UAE vision and National agenda 2021 in their commitment to establishing a 'First Rate Education System' for all students with the aim of raising the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth, with support from their parents.
To achieve this target the aim is to recruit exceptional, highly skilled teachers who have the enthusiasm and ability to make a difference in these new international curriculum schools
Living in the UAE is very exciting. From sprawling desert landscapes of the Western region, to the glitzy delights of Dubai via the cultural hotspots of Sharjah and the ever popular Abu Dhabi - there is something for everyone in the UAE.
These posts are created to support individuals or small groups in core subjects of Maths, Science or English.
- Bachelor of Education OR a Bachelors degree in your subject plus a post qualifying certificate in Education.
- Minimum 5 years post qualifying experience (minimum 3 years performance exceeding standards as evidenced by performance appraisals)
- Previous international teaching experience is particularly welcomed
- Experience of students who have EAL (English as an Additional Language) - a distinct advantage
- Experience of learning support individual or group work highly desirable
- 15-18,000 AED per month dependent upon experience
- Housing allowance based on family size
- Annual flight ticket allowance for self, spouse and up to 2 dependent children
- Education allowance of 15,000 AED (per year) per child for up to 2 dependent children
- Health insurance for self, spouse and up to 3 dependent children