Do you want to make a difference for all the children that you work with?
Do you have a passion for ensuring that your lessons inspire?
Does teaching D&T fill your days with purpose?
We are recruiting a hardworking Head of Design Technology teacher, who is enthusiastic and really wants the best for their pupils. This is an amazing opportunity, which you don't want to miss out on. This role is perfect for those who can strategically lead and manage the Department and contribute to the delivery of strategic objectives of the department. You will also have the ability to promote excellence in teaching and learning to ensure all pupils develop their potential.
If this is you, apply now!
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Plus TLR
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- Providing support to special educational needs children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I can't wait to hear from you!