We are on the hunt for teachers to join us in September!
Are you a passionate teacher, looking for your next challenge?
Can you successfully motivate others to learn to the best of their ability?
Do you wish to find your next leadership role within a school?
If so, we have your next role! We are looking for a Head of ICT and Computer Science to join an inclusive school in Felixstowe. This exciting opportunity would include leading a successful team, providing training and support, and motivating colleagues to develop teaching strategies. This is a great role, where your leadership will make a real difference to the school. The successful candidate will be teaching a range of students from a variety of backgrounds. If you are keen to join a supportive school community, where students learn in a positive and inspiring environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Experience teaching up to KS5 would be an advantage.
This is a permanent position.
Please get in touch to find out more about the roles available - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across East Anglia, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Bassingbourn, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover.
* £24,000 - £42,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining further experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets and watching them thrive
* Continuous career development and progression opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading your colleagues to provide the best possible outcomes for students
* Safeguarding all children
* Lesson planning to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress and keeping records of their progress
* Planning and carrying out lessons to an exceptional standard
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Strong knowledge of your specialised subject curriculum
* Being passionate about your subject and teaching
* Experience working with children
Still sounds fab? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!