We currently have a post for Head of Operations for Learning Disability, Mental Health and Brain Injuries based in South East, Republic of Ireland, Cork.
As head of operations you will be required to lead, develop and deliver projects for children and adults across various services but in particular those with learning disabilities, brain injury or mental health issues.
- First Level Nursing ie RMN, RGN, RMNH - must be on live register
- Professional qualification in Social Work OR Occupational Therapy
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services
- Degree in:
- Health or Social Care
- Youth and Community
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with CORU
- Candidates with Nursing qualification should be on the live nursing register with NMBI
For a confidential discussion please contact Giuseppa McKenna on 028 9091 2841.
If you are interested in applying for this post please forward your CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....