Do you have a stong leadership, strategy and management skills? Are you a good representative of both staff and students? Can you see yourself working at the forefront of a secure, caring and fun environment?
If you're answering yes to any of the above questions, then apply to be a Headteacher in the Hemel Hempstead area today!
- Be brave, discover what's possible, push the limits and be big-hearted
- Dynamically lead school improvement
- Lead, inspire and develop others
- Commit to each and every child being inspired to have a remarkable life
- A deep knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning and the ability to rapidly improve outcomes for all student groups
- A proven commitment to delivering good or better teaching across the school and providing a diverse and challenging curriculum for all children
- The ability to motivate, challenge and engage collaboratively with the school stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of achievement
- Skills to manage change effectively
- The skills to work with all stakeholders to create and develop a vision for the school
Benefits will include:
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
If you fit the criteria for this role then press 'Apply now' or you can email me at email@example.com or call 0161 200 1930 - I am based in Manchester but I am the Candidate Consultant for the Luton and Hertfordshire branches....