Health & Safety Manager
Tenterden - Kent
Our client is a regional build and groundworks contractor with an enviable reputation for quality and safety.
They are looking to recruit a Construction Health and Safety Manager to join their award winning construction team/staff.
The succesful candidate will preferably be NEBOSH /IOSH qualified.
* Experieced with specialist groundworks and build contracting.
* Pro-active mindset - ready to guide and help the main contractors achieve a safe environment.
* A willingness to change peoples perception and behavioral/culture towards HSE.
* Excellent communication skills written/verbal.
* RAMS, produce and implement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking organisation in Kent - with a very real opportunity to make the role your own and push your career forward to a more senior position.
Contact us today.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....