HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR'S REQUIRED URGENTLY
Our multinational Facilities Management client is seeking an Administrator!
To assist in the essential day to day running of the contract and providing the essential support required in order for the contract to reach its potential following its recent growth.
- Immediate start
- Leading brand company
- £15.60 per hour + Holiday pay
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- 32 days holiday
- Must have previous experience in scheduling
- Manage communication via phone, emails, radio calls etc
- Log reactive tasks on CAFM system
- Download and allocate work sheets for engineers/cleaners/sub-contractors
- Update CAFM once engineers/cleaner's/Sub contractors feedback received
- Order parts for further works where necessary
- Arrange for quotes to be raised where required
- Strictly monitor all open tasks until resolution
- Close down tasks on CAFM once completed
- Produce reports to demonstrate Helpdesk performance
- Prepare for cut over imminently to the new CAFM system
- Scan and file completed work sheets
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Kay on 01489 560 180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.