Helpdesk Administrator - Leading employer - Stoke on Trent
Are you a proven Administrator or Customer service professional seeking a new challenge in the Stoke on Trent area?
Are you organised, professional, customer focused and keen to work with a market leading company?
Our Property Management client based in Stoke on Trent are seeking several new Helpdesk Administrators to join the team. Working as part of an established and successful team, you will provide support in managing Key national contracts performance, booking and scheduling repairs, planning maintenance and coordinating Key projects relating to building repairs and maintenance
- Leading Company
- Full Training provided
- Long term contract (potential for permanent after 6 months)
- Excellent working environment and training
- Excellent rates of pay
- 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Duties will include:
- Act as a point of contact both via email and phone for key clients with new requests or queries
- Understand, establish and log all new requests ensuring the correct measures are taken in line with the customer contract
- Plan, schedule and book in the relevant resources to complete the client requests
- Completing all administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to work orders, purchasing and finance tasks
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service requests and ensure required information is returned in a timely manner.
- Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Monitor projects and work orders to ensure delivery is on track for the client
- To support the planned maintenance programme by scheduling activities for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
- To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Keen, motivated and willing to learn and develop new skills
- Professional, customer focused and able to work to service level agreements
- Good IT skills and keen to learn new systems and processes
- Organised and able to work under pressure when needed
- Immediate to start or short notice
For more details on this role, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.