HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR'S REQUIRED URGENTLY
Our multinational Facilities Management client is seeking an Administrator!
To assist in the essential day to day running of the contract and providing the essential support required in order for the contract to reach its potential following its recent growth.
- Immediate start
- Leading brand company
- £11.54 per hour + Holiday pay
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- 32 days holiday
- Dispatching jobs to engineer's PDA
- Booking in Reactive, Corrective and Planned Maintenance works with subcontractors and ensuring we have RAMS certificates prior to attendance
- Chasing engineers and subcontractors to ensure work orders are completed within SLA
- Raising purchase orders via Coupa for subcontractors
- Generating Planned Preventative Maintenance work orders on CAFM system (Planon Universe).
- Monitoring dashboards on CAFM system to ensure we are adhering to all SLA's
- Managing engineers' diaries for all works
- Running reports on CAFM systems
- Managing daily jeopardy reports to avoid KPI deductions
- Escalate any concerns to Management Team.
- Monitor client portal to ensure jobs are dispatched efficiently
- Monitor and rectify all overlapping labour in CAFM system
- Logging service requests by telephone, fax and email.
- Monitor shared inbox to ensure we are meeting contract expectations in dispatching jobs efficiently
- Monitoring social media accounts for contract
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
- Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Kay on 01489 560 180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.