Do you excel in a collaborative, dedicated, and multi-disciplinary team, relishing the opportunity to work with an inspiring pupil population?
Are you in search of an institution that places a high priority on the well-being of both pupils and staff, embodying strong values?
Do you have the qualifications and skills necessary to excel in the role of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
If your answer is yes, then continue reading...
We are currently searching for dedicated individuals to join our team as Higher Level Teaching Assistants. In this role, you will play a crucial part in delivering interventions focused on emotional literacy and mental well-being.
Situated in Effingham, Surrey, our institution caters to autistic students aged 11-16, dealing with associated behavioral and communication challenges. Some pupils may also face multiple learning difficulties. Our establishment boasts a dedicated therapy team on-site to support both staff and students. This is a full-time role during term time.
What's in it for you?
- Make a significant difference in the lives of our pupils and their families.
- Lead lessons and enhance your skills to support teaching and learning.
- Contribute to our broad and creative curriculum.
- Work with an inspiring pupil population.
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative and committed multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong commitment to pupil and staff well-being within an organization with shared values.
- Opportunities to work within an organization that supports, develops, and invests in its staff.
- Life assurance and Pension.
- Welcome bonus
- Perkbox - offering high street discounts.
- Employee assistance program.
- Car lease scheme.
- Fully funded training and qualifications.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free membership to our Health cashback plan - Claim back money on services such as dental, optical, physio, and many more.
Skills and Qualifications:
- GCSE Maths and English qualification minimum Grade 4 or equivalent is essential.
- The Higher Level Teaching Assistant Diploma or equivalent Level 4 qualification or demonstrate an equivalent skill level.
- Take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils according to the school's policies, including safeguarding and PREVENT.
- Provide meaningful feedback on pupil behavior, relationships, and attitudes.
- Monitor pupils' conduct and behavior throughout the learning process and intervene to resolve highly complex, difficult, or very challenging issues, keeping records of incidents, health, behavior, etc., as necessary.
- Lead in the absence of any Class Teachers across the school.
- Assist the Class Teacher with carrying out the professional duties of a teacher as outlined in the Professional Standards for Teachers.
- Know and understand the Class Teacher's curriculum planning and plan, prepare, and deliver assigned programs of teaching and learning activities.
- Provide high-quality, challenging, and differentiated educational activities and experiences through teaching a broad and balanced curriculum.
If you want to learn more about this fantastic opportunity or wish to submit your application, please don't hesitate to apply now. Contact Arshad today at 01293 527416 to discover more about this opportunity....